Oasis at 30th
OASIS AT 30th IS THE CHOICE FOR AN ASSISTED LIFESTYLE COMMUNITY IN INDIANAPOLIS
Welcome to a gracious assisted lifestyle in your community. At Oasis at 30th, you’ll enjoy friendly neighbors to share common life experiences and an active community full of choices. The emphasis is on lifestyle and fun while maintaining your health, wellness, dignity and independence at Oasis at 30th. When you need a helping hand or personal attention to do the activities you may no longer be able to do safely on your own, our courteous and caring staff is always ready to assist you. Contact us to learn about current move-in specials!
Focus on Love, Compassion & Dignity
oasis at 30th serves adults 62 and older who need some help to maintain their independence
An Assisted Lifestyle Community
oasis at 30th is an AFFORDABLE assisted lifestyle community in marion County
Our four-story building features 124 one-bedroom apartments, and our community offers a full spectrum of services that help older adults embrace their independence. Oasis at 30th is the most sought-after assisted living community in the area, and apartments are renting quickly. Call 317-297-9000 today to make Oasis at 30th your new home.
A wonderful alternative
Oasis at 30th provides a wonderful residential alternative to a nursing home or to struggling alone at home.
At Oasis, residents:
- Live in the privacy of his/her own apartment, which has been conveniently designed for senior living.
- Receive personal assistance and help with medications. Certified staff are on duty 24-hours a day, seven days a week. Support services, such as three daily meals, housekeeping and laundry, are also included.
- Enjoy the companionship of friends and neighbors and participate in social and recreational activities.
A full array of amenities and helpful services will make your days fulfilled and comfortable for you and your family.
A sweet tale
He was the first African American man to become a certified pastry chef. Clark trained with European chefs, where he mastered French pastry making. He has baked for countless celebrities such as, Stevie Wonder, Natalie Cole, and Prince. He worked at some of the fanciest hotels and even baked cookies for the 2012 Indianapolis Super Bowl.
The plan for the use of the IN Direct Service Workforce Investment Grant is to utilize 95% of the funds in one or more of the following categories:
The items below will be paid on an ongoing basis as they occur Feb-Dec
- Bonuses for sign on or extra/weekend shifts
- Wage increases due to merit/market
- Retention activities/employee appreciation
- Shift differentials/Universal worker differentials
Retention bonuses may be paid periodically.
- Bonuses for retention