Glasswater Creek of Plainfield
GLASSWATER CREEK OF PLAINFIELD IS THE CHOICE FOR AN AFFORDABLE ASSISTED LIFESTYLE COMMUNITY IN INDIANA
Welcome to a gracious, affordable assisted lifestyle in your community. At Glasswater Creek, you’ll enjoy friendly neighbors to share common life experiences and an active community full of choices. The emphasis is on lifestyle and fun while maintaining your health, wellness, dignity and independence at Glasswater Creek. When you need a helping hand or personal attention to do the activities you may no longer be able to do safely on your own, our courteous and caring staff is always ready to assist you. Contact us to learn about current move-in specials!
Focus on Love, Compassion & Dignity
glasswater creek of plainfield serves adults 62 and older who need some help to maintain their independence
An Affordable Community
glasswater creek of plainfield is an affordable assisted lifestyle community in hendricks County
This four-story building features 131 studio and one-bedroom apartments, and the community offers a full spectrum of services that help older adults embrace their independence. Glasswater Creek is the most sought-after supportive living community in the area, and apartments are renting quickly. Call 317-839-5808 today to make Glasswater Creek your new home.
A wonderful alternative
Glasswater Creek of Plainfield provides a wonderful residential alternative to a nursing home or to struggling alone at home.
At Glasswater Creek, residents:
- Live in the privacy of his/her own apartment, which has been conveniently designed for senior living.
- Receive personal assistance and help with medications. Certified staff are on duty 24-hours a day, seven days a week. Support services, such as three daily meals, housekeeping and laundry, are also included.
- Enjoy the companionship of friends and neighbors and participate in social and recreational activities.
A full array of amenities and helpful services will make your days fulfilled and comfortable for you and your family.
Kathleen was one of our very first Resident Ambassadors and was excited to take on the change to help new residents. Kathleen has continued to volunteer her time by helping others see the benefits and opportunities that a community like ours offers.
The plan for the use of the IN Direct Service Workforce Investment Grant is to utilize 95% of the funds in one or more of the following categories:
The items below will be paid on an ongoing basis as they occur Feb-Dec
- Bonuses for sign on or extra/weekend shifts
- Wage increases due to merit/market
- Retention activities/employee appreciation
- Shift differentials/Universal worker differentials
Retention bonuses may be paid periodically.
- Bonuses for retention