Sweet Galilee at the Wigwam
SWEET GALILEE AT THE WIGWAM IS THE CHOICE FOR AN ASSISTED LIFESTYLE COMMUNITY IN ANDERSON, INDIANA
Welcome to a gracious, assisted lifestyle in your community. At Sweet Galilee, you’ll enjoy friendly neighbors to share common life experiences and an active community full of choices. The emphasis is on lifestyle and fun while maintaining your health, wellness, dignity and independence at Sweet Galilee. When you need a helping hand or personal attention to do the activities you may no longer be able to do safely on your own, our courteous and caring staff is always ready to assist you. Contact us to learn about current move-in specials!
Focus on Love, Compassion & Dignity
Sweet galilee at the wigwam serves adults 65 and older who need some help to maintain their independence
An Affordable Community
SWEET GALILEE AT THE WIGWAM is AN affordable assisted lifestyle community in MADISON County
This four-story building features 130 studio and one-bedroom apartments, and the community offers a full spectrum of services that help seniors embrace their independence.
Sweet Galilee is conveniently located in the Wigwam Complex, which is undergoing revitalization in partnership with BWI, LLC., Building and Impacting Communities, Jane Pauley Health Center, and local food purveyors that will own, program, and manage the building’s gymnasium and athletic spaces. The vision for this area includes hosting a diverse array of sports, community activities, health opportunities, and workforce education and training.
Sweet Galilee is the most sought-after affordable assisted living community in the area, and apartments are renting quickly. Call 765-442-3752 today to make Sweet Galilee your new home.
A wonderful alternative
Sweet Galilee at the Wigwam provides a wonderful residential alternative to a nursing home or to struggling alone at home.
At Sweet Galilee, residents:
- Live in the privacy of his/her own apartment, which has been conveniently designed for senior living.
- Receive personal assistance and help with medications. Certified staff are on duty 24-hours a day, seven days a week. Support services, such as three daily meals, housekeeping and laundry, are also included.
- Enjoy the companionship of friends and neighbors and participate in social and recreational activities.
A full array of amenities and helpful services will make your days fulfilled and comfortable for you and your family.
The plan for the use of the IN Direct Service Workforce Investment Grant is to utilize 95% of the funds in one or more of the following categories:
The items below will be paid on an ongoing basis as they occur Feb-Dec
- Bonuses for sign on or extra/weekend shifts
- Wage increases due to merit/market
- Retention activities/employee appreciation
- Shift differentials/Universal worker differentials
Retention bonuses may be paid periodically.
- Bonuses for retention