HERITAGE WOODS OF WATSEKA supportive living and memory care provides care through every stage of dementia.
- All staff receive specialized Alzheimer’s and Dementia training and continuing education
- Nursing supervision, support and guidance
- Quarterly service plan meeting with family and involved staff
- Primary nursing assessments providing consistent care
- ALL staff involved in the care, service and comfort of each individual
- We choose partnerships with other professionals to ensure the person receives services tailored to the individual.
Our program provides opportunities to maintain a sense of purpose and belonging throughout the different seasons of dementia. We focus on abilities rather than limitations because we understand that as we age, our heart’s hopes and desires do not. We are continuously seeking innovation through a variety of philosophies to sustain the aspects of life that really matter.
We use one’s life story to create a tailored, personalized approach to serving the individual and family.
We offer social clubs (men’s clubs, book club and sewing circle), community services projects, pet therapy, spiritual services, cognitive stimulation, outings, outdoor garden, art and musical therapy.
Amenities & Services
- Private studio and one-bedroom apartments
- 24-hour certified staffing
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Serenity room
- Three meals served daily
- Ongoing health monitoring and nursing assessments
We look forward to providing assistance that compliments individual abilities. We are confident that you will experience the care, comfort and enjoyment that “home” brings. Heritage Woods of Watseka Supportive Living and Memory Care has limited availability, so call 815-432-4560 today to schedule a tour.