Heritage Woods of Noblesville
HERITAGE WOODS OF NOBLESVILLE IS THE CHOICE FOR AN ASSISTED LIFESTYLE COMMUNITY IN INDIANA
Welcome to a gracious assisted lifestyle in your community. At Heritage Woods, you’ll enjoy friendly neighbors to share common life experiences and an active community full of choices. The emphasis is on lifestyle and fun while maintaining your health, wellness, dignity and independence at Heritage Woods. When you need a helping hand or personal attention to do the activities you may no longer be able to do safely on your own, our courteous and caring staff is always ready to assist you. Contact us to learn about current move-in specials!
Focus on Love, Compassion & Dignity
Heritage Woods serves adults 65 and older who need some help to maintain their independence
An Assisted Living Community
Heritage woods of noblesville is an assisted lifestyle community in hamilton County
This four-story building features 124 studio and one-bedroom apartments, and the community offers a full spectrum of services that help seniors embrace their independence. The multi-million dollar development opened in May 2019. Heritage Woods of Noblesville is the most sought-after assisted living community in the area, and apartments are renting quickly. Call 317-770-6061 today to make Heritage Woods of Noblesville your new home.
A wonderful alternative
Heritage Woods of Noblesville provides a wonderful residential alternative to a nursing home or to struggling alone at home.
At Heritage Woods, residents:
- Live in the privacy of his/her own apartment, which has been conveniently designed for senior living.
- Receive personal assistance and help with medications. Certified staff are on duty 24-hours a day, seven days a week. Support services, such as three daily meals, housekeeping and laundry, are also included.
- Enjoy the companionship of friends and neighbors and participate in social and recreational activities.
A full array of amenities and helpful services will make your days fulfilled and comfortable for you and your family.
The plan for the use of the IN Direct Service Workforce Investment Grant is to utilize 95% of the funds in one or more of the following categories:
The items below will be paid on an ongoing basis as they occur Feb-Dec
- Bonuses for sign on or extra/weekend shifts
- Wage increases due to merit/market
- Retention activities/employee appreciation
- Shift differentials/Universal worker differentials
Retention bonuses may be paid periodically.
- Bonuses for retention